jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Good bye nice climate! Hello heat! -_____________-


I've spent three weeks at the big city of Tegucigalpa! Living the life at my aunt's house. I had a blast and ate like I've never had before. Can you believe it? I weigh 10 more pounds...which will sum up to 90 pounds! Finally! I am fatter. Funny that some girls my age want to loose weigh while I want to gain some meat!

Aside from the nice weather and the superflous food and rest I had, I HATE TEGUCIGALPA!! It is super big and it is hell waiting half an hour just because of traffic. I hate being where there are just too many people.  I also hate those spiral streets where you just seem to go round and round. I get dizzy and want to puke.

But now I am at Progreso for an appointment my grandmother has. She will be the new president of a group in this city that is only for men, they help people. It's an honor for her to be the first woman to be allowed, even more honorable to be the first girl president!

Well fellow readers (if there are some) For now I say goodbye! See you in the next post!

I leave you with this song, since it is singing day. But later on I will tell you about singing day! :)






0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates