martes, 28 de junio de 2011

Leave my shoes ALONE!



My uncle says my shoes are already worn out and they have to be thrown away. What he doesn't get is how much effort I've put into them so they can stand out.


Poem to My Shoes

I got you two a year ago in a blink
without a doubt you are unique.
I replaced your gray laces with some pink,
I even draw a rainbow I think!

But my uncle he's so mean!
He wants to destroy you! Oh he's mean!
You even have a twilight's quote
followed by a shakespeare saying!
Oh if your soles wouldn't be so destroyed
I could keep you my Dear Converse!



Ok that was random...but it sounds cool..like those Dr. Seuss poems. He was my favorite author as a kid. So I won't let my uncle throw aya my converse! The best thing about them is that I bought them with my own money, and they go with ANYTHING I wear so, they can't be tossed to the trash can!



0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates