miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

What will you read here?




Being a teenager during the 21st century is not easy, let alone at a third world country.I'm not saying I go through many traumas that affect my life or that I have gotten bit by a radioactive spider. I'm 16 years old and live in a small city in Honduras, yes some of our people are dying from hunger but yes, I have a computer, Internet, Facebook, and this blog.

I decided to write in here all of my thoughts, my experiences and maybe my rage too. I just want to get rid of all that happens in my tiny little world. Believe me, I bet every school has their small cliques, and witches and nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, wannabe's, etc.

Don't worry I'll promise not to bore you with my entries, you'll find them funny or entertaining. I'm just a girl who has plenty of time and nothing else to do than to write about what0s going through her mind, opinions about how people are crazy these days. Maybe I could even write about things you have been through or will be.

I'm not that stupid to give my WHOLE identity, someday I might be having a Hulk attack and blog something about a stupid girl who stepped on my foot with her sasquash feet, publish her name and BAM! next thing you know, I'm kicked of the school, of my house and have to live under a bridge.

If you are reading this stayed tuned for more blogs, tell you're friends about how this girl entertains you with her life and comment!!




0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates