martes, 19 de julio de 2011

My Nail Art

So this summer I had a lot of free time, more than other summers. I never knew why, but I had no summer activities other than visiting my relatives. So I started painting my nails. Take a look at the pictures below, and comment.

I invented this one! Stars and hearts.


Crazy zebra print, I learned how to paint the stripes and then I added my style!


Super cute pandas! I love them, my left hand the background is pink so they are girls...


...the boys are on the blue background on my right hand!


Blue, white and pink stripes!


Super cute smiley faces!! :)


Rainbow cuteness ;)


Splattered Mess


Delicate style, I learned in youtube :)


Invented spot disorder!!


0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates