sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

FunDay Yesterday!


You know what the best part of coming to Progreso is? Oh, how silly from my part. Of course you don't... Anyhow, the best part of it is how much fun I have here!

Yesterday was one of the best days in my life (the first is the day I was born)! 

First I played gamecube all morning with my two boy cousins and my sister & brother. Then in the afternoon my uncle called me so I could get ready and go get my new computer (I haven't told you guys the incident in which a small 4 yr old kid grabbed my oriental umbrella, I ran after him, but since I am clumsy I got tangled on my pink Vaio''s charger and it fell fromthe table. Next thing you know you have me crying a river and drowning in it. Afterwards I gave it to my mother which took to the city it was bought because I had guarantee, THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY!) we didn't go to the mall, we went instead to take care of some things he had to do around town, mostly my granny's errands. When we arrived my cousins were playing at the backyard and so were my siblings.
What followed was the best soccer game ever! We played with our father's brother and sister and my uncle's  wife. 
Girls vs Boys
WE WON 3 AGAINST 0

We had to take a shower, because we were heading towards 
TRANSFORMERS PREMIERE.

It was AWESOME!!

AWESOME

AWESOME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWESOME

If you haven't seen it...you are missing the best action movie ever!

Anyways before the premiere we went shopping for shoes. I got a gray pair of flats and some heels! 

My new computer is dell. It can be a tablet or a normal laptop. I love it, and definetly will take care of it.

see ya!

0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates