viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

A baby is born! (:

I'm so sorry for not blogging constantly.

Here's what has happened the past week.

My aunt had her baby, he wieghed 9.13 lbs. Since he was too big she couldn't give birth to him the normal way so she got operated. The doctor told her she had to immediately, by immediately he meant that same afternoon. Now, let me explain how our family took the news.

First we have my aunt, the baby's mother: She started crying. She arrived home crying or making streams wherever she passed by.

Second we have the baby's dad: he started cursing the doctor. Why? I don't know! But he did.

Third we have my grandmother: she got excited, or was it nervous? I can't tell beacuse she started fixing her garden in a wierd super hyper way. If you would have been a weed in her garden you wouldn't even had gotten the chance of sayng "What the broccoli is happening?".

Fourth we have myself and my sister: we cried.

Fifth we have my other aunt: she took the first bus she could to come over to our city (which is 8 hours away from hers).

Now you know how wierdly we all acted. It's time to explain the babies birth.

My grandma and I arrived to tthe clinic, my younger sister was already there with my aunt and her husband. You see my uncle-in-law rarely invited us to eat fast food, not because he is stingy, it's because he takes good care of his shape. That's what he first did when I arrived. He invited us to BK. We went walking and got there fast (nerves maybe? or vampire abbilities? vampire abbilities is more believable.) Anyways he ate a really big burger super fast too. (I'm still guessing vampire abbilities).

We took about an hour and none of us thought the labor will happen so fast. But guess what? When we arrived the baby was not only already in this world, but also he was cleaned, changed, and he even had some mittens and a small hat on!!!! (excuse the abundance of exclamation marks).

So when he is older and he asks his dad where was he when he was born.. he will answer: At BK's stuffing my mouth with food.




0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates