miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

Senior To Be

I believe we all have a point within a sitution in which we get bored or get tired of it. I am a very energetic girl, I get to the point in which you would like for me to stitch my mouth or cut my tongue. But that's another story, the point is you might or might not fisnish something with the same energy you started with. Although that's the problem with me. I've lost my Senior Spirit before school actually starts.

I've looked everywhere (my mind and my old notebooks, you might wonder why my notebooks but they have silly random things I've written with my friends) but I just can't find my Senior Spirit! I sometimes get hit by it at random times of the day while doing random things (like brushing my teeth) and get all excited but it fades within seconds. 

These past weeks (I haven't been blogging so excuse my laziness) my classmates have been preparing this senior dance, I first thought about participating in it, but then the feeling BAM became no more than a forgotten want. I felt I didn't need to be there. Like if I culd live wothout it. Days later I was regretting not being there. Seconds later I was happy I didn't form part of the dance thingy. And the cycle continued and continued, repeating itself over and over, until it stopped (or I stopped it?).

Anyhow, I presented myself today to the "first senior meeting". Okay let's stop there. FIRST? Yeah right, it was the second! I really feel neutral in this because I know I am a comformer. I tend to comform with things. However I felt offended because I wasn't called for the first meeting WEEKS before, and I knew about this one because I was told by someone. So I've decided to take orders from now one. Not that I didn't follow orders before but I had made an idea of fighting for my desicions this senior year. So this will be my plan, to accept society's rules (when talkibg about senior desicions) and just "go with the flow". 

You might think how dumb and stupid I might sound, but we are 100 seniors and if the small group that GETS CALLED (about 10%) and they decide things for me, I will be okay with it. It will be awkward showing up at the SECOND MEETING THINKING IT WAS THE FIRST and try to change stuff that was already decided. So wish me luck because this year will be the most DRAMA EQUIPPED YEAR EVER!!!!


0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates