jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

My Artistic Side

Art is in my veins, I even think it surpasses the amount of oxygen I actually have running inside the blood. My uncle (or my grandma's brother) he was the youngest of 9 brothers and one of my first inspiration Gurus (:

Sadly (And I blame my luck which lives in another dimension) he died ):

But, (here is where I thank my good deeds for giving me good karma) he didn't left to the fluffy heavens without making me his pupil.

He showed me how he drew, not teach, everything I know from Art was because I was gifted (with the talent not knowledge) not the best artist but I can draw proportions and angles and shades. The rest of the knowledge was because of my not so talented art teachers at school, although the best teacher I've had was Art Teacher # 4. He knew his things. I was excruciatingly amazed when he told me he had actually studied Art. :')

He also showed me how to play the piano. First he made me decide what intrsument I wanted to work with. He had a couple of violins, another pair of pianos and like one guitar. I chose the piano. I only got through the first lullaby book. But what is learned is never forgotten. So about a month ago I recovered my skills but had no piano at all. I had one but it was small and had no charger.

And this is the part where I get visited from another dimension.

My luck came from its parallel universe   perpendicular universe (because it crossed over) and made me find the eight year lost charger. ALELUYA ALELUYA ALEEELUUUYAAA!!

First song I learned: The Edge of Glory.

0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates