lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

First Day OVER

So today was my first day (lame beginning for blog post but hey, this day wasn't the best either... ) and I sort of enjoyed it... 


Yes, yes I did....

Believe me... 

OK...gosh, It was so (what word can I use?) =====> -_________-

Yeah, that's the face.

-_______________________________________________________________________________-

I woke up feeling nauseousness  creeping inside me, wierd because I wasn't dancing in the senior dance. I think it was how I wanted it to end. It was nice after all, the breakfast was more or less and the decoratin was cute. I liked the dance, they had fun with it so...yeah. 

Sorry for this lame SUPER LAME  post but they changed me from class, now I am in 11-D. My 2 BFFs are in 11-A and I'm with my other BFF in 11-D... !!

Sorry again but I feel like Layla (my pet) ==============> -_______________________-

Yes, I adopted an emoticon....

0 Reviews:

Publicar un comentario

Impressive Posts

Template by:
Free Blog Templates